- Please read and sign your child's agenda book each night and check their yellow folder for any important papers
- Feel free to write notes to me in the agenda book, but remember that transportation changes and excuses must be turned into the office, so they should be on a separate page and placed in your child's folder
- Any time money is sent to school, please place it in an envelope, clearly mark the envelope with your child's name and amount, and place the envelope in the yellow folder
- We have a daily snack time and it is expected for each student to bring their own snack. There are often students who forget or cannot bring one, so donations are always welcome and appreciated!
- I am happy to help you celebrate your child's birthday at school .Please contact me a week before you plan to bring treats so I can rearrange our schedule to accommodate.
- Any time there are behavior issues, I will write a quick note in your child's agenda. If you don't see a note, you can assume things are fine. If you have any questions, please contact me!