Open vision bar

School Nutrition Services

700 Woodford Drive

Mt. Sterling, KY  40353

(859) 497-8578


Julie Metcalf School Nutrition Director


Sandy Jones - Nutrition Services Manager


April Johnson - Nutrition Services Secretary



Welcome to the Montgomery County Public Schools Nutrition Program Web Site!  Here you will be able to find various information about our nutrition program, such as information about free and reduced lunch, special diet and food allergies, and how you can pay for meals.


Students enjoyed local watermelon in the district.

Alliance For A Healthier Generation

Click the picture to access the Smart Snack Calculator.


Kentucky Proud imageImage of a young girl with her meal

Wellness Policy

If anyone is interested in joining the District Wellness Policy committee they may contact Trina Goodrich, District Wellness Coordinator.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture(USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices,and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


(1)        Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office

           of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

           1400 Independence Avenue, SW

           Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)        Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        Email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Contact Us

© 2020 Montgomery County Schools