Montgomery County Schools will continue to provide meals when in-person instruction begins on September 28, 2020. To request meal service, whether by delivery or pickup, please complete the form.
You will need to complete and submit one form for every child being served. In order to receive meals on Monday, you will need to have completed the form by 12:00 noon on Friday and to receive meals on Wednesday, the form must be completed by 12:00 noon on Tuesday. Please note that you only need to complete the form once, however, if you have since changed from virtual learning to in-person learning or vice versa or changed your meal service options contact the Nutrition Office at (859) 497-8578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meal Pickup Procedure
• Meals will be available from 11:30-12:30
• Pickups are available at McNabb Middle School (in the back parking lot near the cafeteria entrance)
• Meal service will be on Mondays and Wednesday for virtual learners
• Meals service for Red Group (in-person instruction paired with distance learning) will be on Mondays
• Meal service for Blue Group (in-person instruction paired with distance learning) will be on Wednesdays
• Car tags must be present
Home Delivery Procedure
• Buses begin loading at McNabb at 10:30 AM and each bus takes 5-10 minutes to load.
• The last bus generally leaves at 11:15.
• Meals can be delivered anywhere between 10:30 and 2:00.
• Deliveries will only be made to children who reside within the county
• Approximately five minutes before the bus arrives, you will receive a phone call at the number provided on the meal request form notifying you of their arrival.
• When the bus arrives someone will need to meet it to receive meals at each bus stop.
• If your students typically gets on or off the bus at a bus stop that is where they will receive their meals.