We are thankful for our community partners committing to our students and being access points for WiFi. We understand that many homes in Montgomery County are in areas where internet service is not available. While we understand it is not a substitute, the community hotspots are designed as locations where students/families who chose the in-person hybrid option, and who are now starting the year through distance learning, may access internet for relatively short periods of time in order to download/upload assignments and documents, submit assignments to teachers, email/communicate with teachers, engage in short supplemental on-line sessions with a teacher, etc. Paper copies of assignments are also available for those who do not have a device or internet.
Access points will be available in the parking lots at the following locations:
• Jeffersonville Assembly of God Church, 7220 Main Street, Jeffersonville
• Spruce Church of God, 4755 KY Highway 213, Jeffersonville
• Levee Fire Station, 7945 Levee Road, Jeffersonville
• Gateway Christian Church, 801 Winchester Road, Mt. Sterling
• First Christian Church, 222 W Main Street, Mt. Sterling
• Judy Fire Station, 5044 Maysville Road, Mt. Sterling
• Woodlands Industrial Park Fire Station, 225 Oak Grove Drive, Mt. Sterling
• Hope Fire Station, 7750 Tapp Lane, Mt. Sterling
Additional locations will be announced as they are determined.
Network Name: gomoco20