Programs offered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Make referrals to agencies for families in emergency assistance (food, rent, utility, and clothing).
- Collaborate with community partners, teachers, and parents to increase student attendance, improve academic, counseling, etc
- Home visits
- Provide health & dental referrals
- Adult Education Information
- Child Care Providers
- Community Agency Referrals
- School Programs, Newsletters, and Parent Communication
- Student Needs Assistance
Who Can Use The Center?
Any student attending Mapleton Elementary may use the FRC.
Family members (parents, grandparents, foster parents, guardians, and siblings) may seek assistance regardless of race, religion, or income.
Upcoming activities for students:
*Students who have perfect attendance in March will be entered into a drawing for an Easter Basket filled with spring break activities.
*Pre-school students will be receiving a special treat along with a new book titled "If you give a mouse a cookie".
*Kindergarten registration has been scheduled for March 29th and 30th. We can't wait to meet our new friends!
Phone: 859-497-8751 ext. 5
Office Hours: 7am -3:30pm
Together We Succeed:
One Child at a Time