Programs offered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Make referrals to agencies for families in emergency assistance (food, rent, utility and clothing).
- Collaborate with community partners, teachers and parents to increase student attendance, improve academic, counseling, etc
- Home visits
- Provide health & dental referrals
- Adult Education Information
- Child Care Providers
- Community Agency Referrals
- School Programs, Newsletters, and Parent Communication
- Student Needs Assistance
Who Can Use The Center?
Any student attending Mapleton Elementary may use the FRC.
Family members (parents, grandparents, foster parents, guardians and siblings) may seek assistance regardless of race, religion, or income.
Angel Tree Assistance 2020
Mapleton Families seeking Christmas assistance for December 2020 may apply by filling out the form, by clicking or coping and pasting the link below. Please fill out a form for each child requesting assistance.
Office Hours: 7am -3:30pm
Together We Succeed:
One Child at a Time