**If you need to see our Weekly Newsletter, make sure to click Mrs. Allen's Class on the left! There you will find our Weekly Newsletter folder. **
October Important Information
* October 26th & 29th- Fall Pictures
* October 27th and 30th- Halloween Party
* November 2- No School- Teacher Planning Day
* November 3- No School- Election Day
* November 6 & 10- Kona Ice
* November 8- Veterans pictures for slideshow are due.
October Academic Information
* Students will work to write their first name correctly.
* We will be assessing students on letter, sounds, counting and number identification.
* We are learning to identify and write the letter T, A, P and C and tell what sound it makes.
* We will work on the following skills in stories: characters, sequence, setting and classify and categorize
* Will be counting, modeling, ordering and writing numbers 0-5.
* We will be learning the sight words I, am, be, was, so, little, to, a, red
Hello! My name is Crystal Allen. This is my 23rd year teaching. I taught preschool for 14 years and this is my 9th year in kindergarten. I have lived in Mt. Sterling all of my life. I am married to Tim Allen and we have two daughters, Kacie and Megan.
I am so excited to be your child's teacher this year! It's going to be a year full of fun, learning and adventures! We will work through whatever challenges we may face, TOGETHER! Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns that you may have! I believe the best educational experiences are when there is open communication between home and school. I look forward to working with you throughout the year.
You may contact me by calling the school at 859-497-8730 or you can email me at email@example.com