Programs offered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Make referrals to agencies for families in emergency assistance (food, rent, utility, and clothing).
- Collaborate with community partners, teachers, and parents to increase student attendance, improve academic, counseling, etc
- Home visits
- Provide health & dental referrals
- Adult Education Information
- Child Care Providers
- Community Agency Referrals
- School Programs, Newsletters, and Parent Communication
- Student Needs Assistance
Who Can Use The Center?
Any student attending Mapleton Elementary may use the FRC.
Family members (parents, grandparents, foster parents, guardians, and siblings) may seek assistance regardless of race, religion, or income.
Angel Tree Assistance 2021
MSE Families seeking Christmas assistance for December 2021 may apply by filling out the form, by clicking here. Please fill out one form for each child requesting assistance.
Phone: 859-497-8730 ext. 4
Office Hours: 7am -3:30pm
Together We Succeed:
One Child at a Time