Mrs. Rogers can be reached by phone at 859-497-8730 or by email at email@example.com .
Check out books at the MSE Library!
Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
The media center has developed a system to ensure that the check-out, contact-free curbside service for materials will be available during the hours listed above. We have developed a system to ensure that this process is safe for our students and staff. In order to participate in our curbside pick-up experience, please follow these steps:
- If you want to know if we have a specific title, go to our online catalog and see if we have it in. Go to http://www.destiny.montgomery.kyschools.us/ and select “Mt. Sterling Elementary.” Put a book on hold by emailing the title to Mrs. Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or by texting her at 859-404-1496. You can also just ask for a topic, a genre, or a reading level and we will pull several books to fit your criteria. You may check out 10 books at one time.
- When you submit a hold request, the media center will receive a notification and will pull your item. You will be notified by a reply to your text or email when the item is ready for pick up. If the item is for some reason not available, you will be notified.
- Arrive at MSE within 5 days of submitting your hold request and pull up in front of the school entry way. When you arrive, call the office at 859-497-8730.
- Please wait in your car while a staff member retrieves your hold and delivers it to your car.
Ready to return an item? A “library drop off” box will be located next to the front entrance of the school. The box will be out each school day and will be taken in each afternoon for checking in materials. Please do not attempt to return your items to the school office. If the box is not outside the front doors, we ask that you try again another time.
- All library staff are practicing health department and CDC recommended safety practices at all times, including handling student pick up materials and returned materials. Social distancing and PPE are worn.
- All incoming materials are disinfected upon return, and quarantined for 96 hours. Following the 96 hour quarantined, items are disinfected again before being placed back on the shelf.