McNabb Guidance Counselors:
Tonia Toy - serving 8th grade students and parents
Sheena Bromagen - serving 7th grade students and parents
Cheryl Gay - serving 6th grade students and parents
Our counselors are easily reached by email!
Please email your grade level counselor if you need anything during our TRIBE days.
Below you will find some of the programs that our counselors are in charge of:
- Safeguarding Youth - Suicide Prevention Program
- Individual Counseling for students with academic and social concerns.
- Infinite Campus Connections
- The Safe School Helpline: Free and Confidential - 1-800-418-6423, Ext. 359
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
The sites below are some wonderful resources of information for our families and students to access during the Tribe Days.