The Sterling School is a non-traditional alternative setting for grades 7-12.
Our educational services include:
* Offering credit recovery classes for students who are behind on credits.
* We have a 10:1 student-teacher ratio to provide more one on one instruction.
* We develop relationships with the students in order to guide them into making good choices.
* We teach them how to overcome inappropriate behavior and replace it with appropriate behavior.
* Students who struggle with the normal HS environment will come here and earn their diploma.
* We teach them how to respect themselves and others.
* A co-op program for seniors that places them on a career path so they will be productive members of our community.