Due to legislation passed this legislative session and that went into effect last week, earlier tonight (4/19/16) the Montgomery County Board of Education made some last revisions to the current school year calendar. Specifically, the changes are:
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016 (election day) will now be an instructional day. This was not allowed prior to the legislation that went into effect last week.
- The last day for students is now Friday, May 27, 2016.
- Graduation will be held on Friday, May 27, 2016.
- Closing Day for appropriate staff is Tuesday, May 31, 2016.
- Monday, May 30, the district will be closed in observance of Memorial Day
Click here to read more.