Physical education helps students develop the knowledge, fitness levels, motor skills, and personal and social skills to obtain the ultimate goal of a lifetime of physical activity and health. All children, from pre-kindergarten through grade 12, should participate in quality physical education classes every school day. A quality physical education program should include curriculum aligned instruction assessment and an opportunity for all to learn.
Clothing Appropriate For Physical Activity
Please see syllabus for descriptions of appropriate clothing!
- Effort, behavior, and participation are all major components to the grading process.
- Participation = 20 points per day
- Effort, Attitude, and Behavior always effect your grade, simply put, standing in a spot does not equal effort. Therefore in order to receive your participation points you must keep your attitude in check, demonstrate good sportmanship, and put forth the effort into each activity.
- You are expected to be physically active everyday!
- Tests in written format as well as skill tests will be given throughout the semester. All tests point value will vary upon the exam and its components.