* Check your child's backpack and folders daily: Remove
graded papers, notes and newsletters.
* Sign your child's behavior sheet everyday and leave it in the folder.
* If you send a note to school please put them in the blue everyday folder.
* If your child's afternoon transportation plans change PLEASE SEND NOTE!
* Wear Tennis Shoes on Friday's for Gym.
* Send in a daily snack for your child >> Healthy quick snacks and only water to drink--- Water bottles with lids are preferred. This prevents spills in classroom.
* Keep change of clothes (underwear included) in your childs backpack. (Accidents do happen).
* Read a book to your child every night. (Improves vocabulary) and makes Great bonding time with you and your child!
*Make sure your child gets a good nights rest and eats a good breakfast every morning.
* Talk with your child daily about what they learned at school. ( Ask questions???).