Hello JROTC Family and Friends,
If you use a Kroger’s card, you can help us just by shopping. Please use the directions below to register your Kroger card and help out the Montgomery County high school JROTC program. Thank you in advance for your support.
Please sign up so we can start getting rewards. You have to sign up online; if you already get the free coupons digitally from Kroger, then you already have an online account and you will just need to sign in and go to "my account" and add to your community rewards section. If you do not have an online Kroger account, follow the directions below. You will need your Kroger Plus card, the black one you use to get the discounts at Kroger. Our Organization # is 13781, listed as HS JROTC in the community rewards section.
LTC (Ret.) Stepanchuk
Montgomery County High School
Senior JROTC Instructor
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
* Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com <http://krogercommunityrewards.com/>
* Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
* If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
* Click on Sign In/Register
* Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
* Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
* You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
* Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
* Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
* Update or confirm your information.
* Enter NPO number (84863) or type CHS JROTC, select organization from list and click on confirm.
* To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
* REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
* Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
* Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.