1. Inside voices
2. Gentle hands
3. Watching eyes
4. Listening ears
Classroom Carpet Expectations
1. We will sit on our own square, keeping hands to ourself.
2. We will sit with criss-cross legs and hands in our lap.
3. We raise our hands before we talk or answer questions.
Classroom Center Expectations
1. We will stay in the center we choose and play only with our friends in that center.
2.. We will use our nice hand and words when playing with others.
3. We will use our walking feet at all times.
4. We will clean up our centers.
1. We will go down the slide feet first and not go up it.
2. We will line up when the bell rings and it is time to go inside.
3. We will use our nice hands and words when playing with others.