Electricity Study Guide
Know the following items for your test on_______________.
- All of the electricity vocabulary words that we have discussed in class. (You should have vocabulary a hand-out that I gave you and your vocabulary cards.)
- What is static electricity and how do the charges behave.
- The difference between an open and closed circuit.
- Two types of circuits- series and parallel.
- Electricity in currents can produce heat, light, sound, and magnetic effects.
- The difference between a conductor and an insulator.
- Electrical Safety Procedures