< >We are using subtractions strategies to help us subtract more fluently.
SIGHT WORDS FOR THE WEEK:
help, make, got, cold, eight
Spelling Words for the Week:
click, flag, drip, crab, trip, plum, clip, planet, bring, trap
Spotlight on Humanities
- Art: We are discussing and using warm and cool colors to create artwork.
- Physical Education: We are practicing our locomotor movements (feet move) and non locomotor movements (feet do not move).
- Music: We are singing songs about the seasons as well as exploring the seasons through dance.
< >Pease help your child to keep all toys at home. It is very important to check your child’s agenda every night. The A-Z Readers are due back on Thursdays. They are sent home on Monday evening. Homework is due on Friday of every week. Please read with your child 30 minutes every night. Room temperatures can be cool or warm. Please have your child bring a light jacket or sweat shirt. Also, gloves and jackets are needed for outside.
- There is no school on Tuesday, November 4, 2014. Please vote!
- Fall Festival is this Friday, November 7, 2014 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Please donate cupcakes and items for your child’s classroom basket.
- Volunteers for the Christmas Store are needed the week of Dec.8. If you are interested in helping, please contact your child’s teacher.