- We are working on using illustrations to describe key details.
- We are reading and writing words with the long u sound (final e).
- We are learning more the earth.
- We are learning more about verbs with the ed and ing ending.
- We are working on addition. We are learning strategies to help us add more fluently.
SIGHT WORDS FOR THE WEEK:
Came, is know, right, let
Spelling Words for the Week:
Huge, June, rule, tube, use, cube, cute, flute, rude, mule
Spotlight on Humanities
- Art: We are discussing and using warm and cool colors to create artwork.
- Physical Education: We are practicing our locomotor movements such as galloping, skipping, and leaping.
- Music: We are listening and learning about melody and its connection to art.
- Please remember to send things for our movie basket. Thanks to Savannah and Austin for what you’ve sent in so far.
- Please help your child to keep all toys at home.
- It is very important to check your child’s agenda every night.
- The A-Z Readers are due back on Thursdays. They are sent home on Monday evening.
- Homework is due on Friday of every week.
- Please read with your child 30 minutes every night.
- Room temperatures can be cool or warm. Please have your child bring a light jacket or sweat shirt.