All seniors who plan to attend a college or other post-secondary school should apply for the FAFSA as soon as possible beginning October 1, 2017. Changes have been made in the application process, so continue to check this site for updates.
FAFSA Checklist 18-19
/userfiles/1733/my files/fafsachecklist 18~19.pdf?id=552478
Financial Aid Workshops
FAFSA informational meeting, September 28, 2017
FAFSA Working Session
Sunday, October 8, 2017
FAFSA Help Days:
November 8, 2017, 8:30am-1:30pm---See the guidance office to schedule a time.
January 9, 2017, 1:00pm-6:00PM--See the guidance office to schedule a time.
Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship (KEES)
Create an account at http://www.kheaa.com to check the status of your KEES account.
To ensure that students do not leave money on the table, USED has prepared these resources:
· 5 Reasons You Should Complete the FAFSA<http://www.ed.gov/blog/2015/01/5-reasons-you-should-complete-the-free-application-for-federal-student-aid/>
· 7 Things You Need Before You Fill Out the FAFSA<http://www.ed.gov/blog/2014/12/7-things-you-need-before-you-fill-out-the-fafsa-2/>
· 6 Steps to Filling Out the FAFSA <http://www.ed.gov/blog/2015/01/6-steps-to-filling-out-the-fafsa-2/>
· Parents: Tips to Help Your Child Complete the FAFSA<http://www.ed.gov/blog/2015/01/parents-tips-to-help-your-child-complete-the-fafsa/>
· 7 Common FAFSA Mistakes<http://www.ed.gov/blog/2015/01/7-common-fafsa-mistakes-2/>
· 7 Common Myths about Financial Aid<http://www.ed.gov/blog/2015/01/7-myths-about-the-fafsa-and-applying-for-financial-aid-2/>