“One Team, One Mission”
May 14, 2012
Second Grade has had a great year!! Everyone have a super summer!!
Learning Targets for this Week:
· I can identify key details from the story.
· I can identify the author’s purpose in writing a text.
· I can identify the main idea of a story.
· I can compare shapes by their attributes.
· I can identify two, three and four equal shares of a whole.
· I can describe equal shares using vocabulary: halves, thirds, fourths, half of, third of, etc.
· I can describe the whole as two halves, three thirds, or four fourths.
Spelling Words: kindness, careless, goodness, useless, fearless, darkness, sadness, sickness, helpless, thankless, fitness, weakness, awareness, eagerness, wireless
Dates to Remember: Please check the Mapleton Memo for more Upcoming Events
May 17th –Field day @12:30 Family Reading Night 5:00-7:00
May 22nd-No school-Election Day
May 24th-Last Day of School
Contact information: 497-8752 or email: