What are we doing this week?
- A reminder-please do not place notes in the homework folders because they are sometimes not gone through until after school on Friday or the weekend. Agendas are always the bes place for notes. Thanks so much!
- K-2 students will be beginning our Chinese classes this week. We are very excited for this opportunity!
- Please remember to practice sight words each night.
- Our Bumble Bee Bundraiser will be starting this week. Proceeds will be to help equip our classrooms with more technology. So SELL, SELL, SELL!
- Reading: We will be reading stories and asking questions to figure out the meaning of unknown words.
- Spelling/Phonics: We will be working on CVC words that have the short i.
- Writing: We will be working on writing telling sentences with correct endmarks.
- Math: We will finish working on addition to 20 and begin working on subtraction concepts this week.
- Science: We will continue workin on the 5 senses.
- Monday: Complete the math practice sheets. This will help prepare them for the test this week.
- Tuesday: Spelling activity page.
- Wednesday: Short i phonics page.
- Thursday: Study for spelling test.
Practice reading the words every night! Dates to Remember:
- Sept. 11th -- Muffins for mom and Doughnuts for dad.
- Sept. 18th -- High Attendance day