What Are We Learning?
- I can determine the main idea of a text, recount key details and explain how they support the main idea.
· I can compare and contrast the most
important points and key details presented in two texts on the same topic.
· I can understand and use commas correctly when writing dates and addresses.
· I can identify and describe the
characteristics of a polygon.
· I can define “unit square”.
· I can measure perimeter by counting unit
· I can define the area and apply it to a
· I can measure area by counting appropriate
· I can cover the area of a plane figure with
unit squares without gaps or overlaps.
I can understand scientific ways of thinking and working and use those methods to solve problems.