Mrs. Cockrell's Math Class
View Events/Assignments for
- Unit 15: Geometry
1. I can understand that shapes in different categories (such as rectangles, rhombuses, . . .) may share attributes (such as 4 sides).
2. I can group quadrilaterals into categories based on common attributes.
3. I can identify lines, line segments, and rays.
4. Mixed Math Skill Review (Yearly Skills)
- Moby Max
Students can log onto this site with their password and reinforce reading, writing, and math skills.
- Cyberchase Kids - Math videos and games
Log onto this PBS kids site and click on the "find it" button. Then click on fractions to view enjoyable problem solving videos and play games!
- Study Island Lessons
I have assigned several lessons for you to complete online. Also, don't forget to have some fun playing the fraction games!! Enjoy!
- Factor Game
Print page and challenge your child to the Factor Game or Google Illumination Factor Game and play online.