Jeffersonville Community Center
We know that academically, the Montgomery County School District is doing very well. We provide a great education for our students. However, there are always areas in which we can improve. This process will allow a way for those in the community with a vested interest in our students to provide input on how our graduates can be better prepared for the world.
We have scheduled three different public “think tank” sessions for the community to come and engage in a process where they will answer the following questions (and many more):
• What are the hopes, aspirations, and dreams that our community has for our young people?
• What are the skills, attributes, and habits of mind that our children need for success in this rapidly changing and complex world?
• What are the implications for the learning experiences we provide in our schools?
The dates and times for the public “think tanks” are:
1. Tuesday, February 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm at the Clay Community Center
2. Thursday, March 7, 2019 @ 6:00 pm at the Jeffersonville Community Center
3. Tuesday, March 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm at the DuBois Community Center
If you are able, please join us at one of the think tank sessions to provide your input on our “Portrait of a Graduate” for Montgomery County Schools.
If you are unable to attend you can still send your thoughts to the above questions over email to: email@example.com.