Grandparents, and others who are helping to raise a child other than your own, welcome to our page. We understand and appreciate your unique situation and, as you are likely aware, you are not alone. With that in mind, this page has been designed to provide you with useful information and resources to help you have the best experience possible as you raise and educate your grandhild or child other than your own.
Grandparents Day was September 7th. Mapleton and Mt. Sterling Elementary Schools honored grandparents with special luncheons each day. Pictured are kindergarten students at Mapleton with their grandparents.
This site is maintained by the school Family Resource and Youth Services Centers. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact:
- Jeff Perkins - 859-497-8724
- Danielle Pleasant, Mapleton Elementary - 859-497-8751
- Cartrec Garrett, Mt. Sterling Elementary - 859-497-8725
- Jodi Morrison, Camargo Elementary - 859-497-8741
- Christie Jouett, Montgomery County Intermediate - 859-497-8791
- Becky Kelley, McNabb Middle/Montgomery County High - 859-497-8779