Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

What does my child have to have to come to school?


The following documents are required for preschool enrollment:

  • Current Immunization Certificate
  • Physical
  • Eye Exam 
  • Dental Exam/ Screening
  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Copy of Social Security Number*
  • Proof of Income [income eligibility]
  • Proof of Residence

*Social Security cards are requested but not required for enrollment. Social Security numbers are helpful in maintaining accurate student records and for the provision of Medicaid services to eligible students.

If you have any questions, please just give us a call at 497-8724.


Additional Info



Contact Us

© 2018 Montgomery County Schools